
I'm sorry to tell you, that this morning, I'm drawing a complete blank. I feel like a bad date who has nothing to say. But really I know it's because I have so much on the go that I have no where to begin. I have patient files to wrap up, writing to get in order, trip stuff to do and oh ya...laundry. I'm sure the little nonas in Italy wouldn't be too impressed if I went sans clothes...the men on the other hand...
Everyone experiences the blank syndrome, but in varying ways:
On a date (So...tell me a little about yourself...)
In the kitchen (I have no idea what the heck to make)
Or even staring blankly at the closet (I have nothing to wear)
Undergoing the blank syndrome always falls at the most unopportune moments. Take now for example. I'm in my housecoat, my bangs are we (just my bangs...I was told to wash them every day) and I need to leave soon to see a patient. But instead I'm writing my psycho-babble here to you. So here are some ideas of overcoming the Blank Syndrome...
GREEN JUICE
Take your pick from whatever green mix you like, but this morning I'm drinking E3 Live with coconut water, vanilla extract and stevia. Seems to be my addiction these days since it's easy to make.
LEFT-OVERS
The other day I made my Sexy Squash Muesli and I know I still have some in my fridge for left-overs. Always make more food so that when you undergo the Blank Syndrome, food requires no brain power.
THE SEXY SNACK BIN
At the beginning of the week when I do my shopping armed with my list (always have a list), I come home and make my snack bin. Inside I have things like carrots chopped up into sticks in a ziploc bag, granola in little baggies and even my muffins. That way when I'm deep within the Blank Syndrome and in a rush (like now), I can just grab and go.
DINING OUT
Okay, so your fridge is offering you nothing and you're thinking to take it to the road. I don't normally advocate this, because it's hard to eat sexy when out. So instead of loading up on the carbs, I normally do protein and veggie only. I avoid creamy sauces and opt for an oil and vinegar dressing. If I'm dying for dessert, I try to avoid the cheesecakes and split a cake with my date. Go easy on the wine...especially on the first date. Too much liquid courage can get you into trouble...and you know what I mean.
Thankful for the left-overs I have in the fridge, I really have to run, dry these wet bangs and head out...oh ya and clothes...need to put clothes on. The only thing I do regret is not having made a list last night so I wouldn't have to feel so scattered this morning. So I regret to say this might not be the most interesting post you've read, but hopefully it helps you just a little.
But if you're blank on a date, get out, or kindly leave to the little girl's room and text your friends for help. And if you have nothing to wear, either raid your friend's closet or go shopping.
Alright, it looks like I wasn't so blank this morning after all (must be the greens)...time to get off the computer and quit my rambling.
And she's off...
GREEN JUICE
Take your pick from whatever green mix you like, but this morning I'm drinking E3 Live with coconut water, vanilla extract and stevia. Seems to be my addiction these days since it's easy to make.
LEFT-OVERS
The other day I made my Sexy Squash Muesli and I know I still have some in my fridge for left-overs. Always make more food so that when you undergo the Blank Syndrome, food requires no brain power.
THE SEXY SNACK BIN
At the beginning of the week when I do my shopping armed with my list (always have a list), I come home and make my snack bin. Inside I have things like carrots chopped up into sticks in a ziploc bag, granola in little baggies and even my muffins. That way when I'm deep within the Blank Syndrome and in a rush (like now), I can just grab and go.
DINING OUT
Okay, so your fridge is offering you nothing and you're thinking to take it to the road. I don't normally advocate this, because it's hard to eat sexy when out. So instead of loading up on the carbs, I normally do protein and veggie only. I avoid creamy sauces and opt for an oil and vinegar dressing. If I'm dying for dessert, I try to avoid the cheesecakes and split a cake with my date. Go easy on the wine...especially on the first date. Too much liquid courage can get you into trouble...and you know what I mean.
Thankful for the left-overs I have in the fridge, I really have to run, dry these wet bangs and head out...oh ya and clothes...need to put clothes on. The only thing I do regret is not having made a list last night so I wouldn't have to feel so scattered this morning. So I regret to say this might not be the most interesting post you've read, but hopefully it helps you just a little.
But if you're blank on a date, get out, or kindly leave to the little girl's room and text your friends for help. And if you have nothing to wear, either raid your friend's closet or go shopping.
Alright, it looks like I wasn't so blank this morning after all (must be the greens)...time to get off the computer and quit my rambling.
And she's off...





No comments:
Post a Comment